Saturday, 14 July 2012

Fun in the Sun

In my desperate attempt to prepare for our upcoming Utah trip I have neglected to post anything  new.  It has been crazy hot here and we have been trying our best to stay cool.  The days have been fun playing in the water and the shade outside, it's the evenings that we have been struggling with trying to keep the kids cool in their beds.





I did my best to keep the kids out of our sweltering home so we tried finger painting one afternoon.  The kids LOVE fingerpainting but I have a love-hate relationship with it.  I love watching the kids create with their hands but I hate cleaning up the mess afterwards.  Clean up was a piece of cake this time around though because I could let them do it in the sprinkler.







Lillian lives for being outside.  The second I leave her on the ground she heads directly to the dirt and stuffs handfuls of it in her mouth.  It makes me CRAZY!!!

(notice her big teeth?! She has 6 of them now.)


We had a huge hail storm that destroyed a good number of our pretty flowers so I thought I should post a few pictures of them as proof that they did exist.











No comments:

Post a Comment