Thursday, 7 August 2014

Playing Catch Up

Since I took a bit of a hiatus from blogging there are lots of pictures that I haven't posted that I wanted to.  I'll do my best to post my favorites over the next couple of weeks so that I can get caught up.

These pictures are from an evening that we spent with Allan's brother and his family this summer.  Lillian and Jimmer have become very good friends now that they are old enough to play without fighting over toys.  On this night the older kids decided to have a wedding for the two of them.  They spent a long time in the playroom dressing Lillian up and then had a little ceremony outside for them.  It was pretty hilarious. 




It's been so fun to see their little friendship grow.  Jimmer used to cry when he would get to our house and now he cries when he has to leave.  It makes me so happy!

And here's a picture of our pretty baby.  She still hates her baths so much that by the time she's finished all she wants to do is curl up in her towel with her Nuk and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment