It's likely that all of my posts from now until January 1st will have a Christmas theme. I am, after all , an addict and live and breathe everything Christmas from mid November until the highly anticipated December 25th. One of the first things that I pull from the basement for Christmas decorating is the Little People Nativity that we got from my parents when Emma was just little, or littler. Every year it's as if the kids have forgotten that we have it and they open the boxes with amazement as if they are getting an early Christmas gift. Then they spend countless hours over the next several weeks replaying the story of baby Jesus or whatever story Walker has made up for the day. Yesterday it was the shepherd stealing baby Jesus from Mary and driving away in a taxi. It's harmless because he's only two, right?!?
We have it set up under a little nook in the living room so that the kids have easy access to it. Allan teases me because every night I put the nativity back the way it should be to make sure we have all of the pieces and if we don't I search the house until my Little People Nativity is once again complete.
Walker just cracks me up!
ReplyDelete