For Family Home Evening on Monday night Allan thought that we should take advantage of the unusually warm weather and take a trip to the Legislature building downtown. The grounds were lit up beautifully and there was so much room to run and play. The Nutcracker Suite was playing loudly over the outdoor speakers and it felt so magical to watch my very own little sugar plum fairies leap and dance from place to place.
One of the kids' favorite past times right now is shovelling. The other day they spent half an hour trying to get our driveway cleared so that Daddy wouldn't have to do it when he got home.
![]() |
| Emma insisted on having her hair curled and wearing one of her fanciest dresses |
![]() |
| We were responsible for baked goodies so I made these cute cupcakes |














Fun week, and grandma and I had a great time with the kids at our sleep over party. Walker and Emma were so cute and good. Danielle, thanks for keeping this blog up to date, I'm always excited to see a new post.
ReplyDelete