Wednesday, 3 October 2012

4:30 Feeding

I have to document Lillian's latest ritual before she stops doing it.  Every afternoon at 4:30 when Bridgett gets fed Lillian insists on sitting on the ground with Bridgett's feeding dish right between her little legs.  Then she waits until Bridgett has finished every last piece of food before she gets up and goes on about her business.  She does it religiously every day and every day I have to sit and watch her do it.  It is just so stinkin' cute!!  Bridgett, however, does not think that it is very cute.
 
Look at the poor dog.  Can't you just hear her saying "Seriously!! You're going to let her do this again today?!?"
 

Notice the Bernese Mountain Dog puppy guide on the floor.  She also carries that around the whole house with her.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I just love seeing her develop her own, quirky personality. You should try your video function on your camera and capture this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a goof! I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete