Thursday, 6 December 2012

Catching Up

 I ran out of memory space on here and it took me weeks before I found the time to figure out how  to get more.  This post may be a little lengthy.
 
This is Lillian's favorite hiding place, whether it is from her older siblings, her Daddy, or the Lillian sized Winnie the Pooh characters I found in the basement the other day.  I thought she would love them, given that "Pooh" and "Eeyore" were two of her first words, but she was terrified.

She finally came out to take a closer look...

 
 
 and decided that they weren't so bad after all.

And speaking of our goofy girl...I went into her room to cover her with her blankets after she had gone down for her nap one afternoon and found her like this.
 
 
Walker managed to avoid the worst of the cold that knocked the rest of us on our behinds but then he caught the stomach flu a couple of Fridays ago.  He got sick once and then was fine for hours so I assumed that it was acid reflux or something.  He kept saying "Mommy, my heart is getting closer and closer."  I had no idea what that meant until he said "I told you I was still sick!" and proceeded to throw up all over both of us.  Then it made sense.
 
Notice the bucket and Lysol close by.
 
That same evening Allan and I were supposed to go on a date and so decided that a Daddy-daughter date would be better. 
Emma insisted that I curl her hair and that she wear perfume and lip gloss.  Can you tell she's been watching me primp for my dates with Allan?

They had such a good time and Emma felt so special and has talked non-stop about her ``date with Daddy``.  We are definitely going to make this a habit.  Tomorrow night I get to take my sweet boy out for pizza and ``Christmas shopping for his sisters``.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment