Wednesday, 3 April 2013

TV Trouble

My title sounds like a Berenstein Bear book and I'm feeling a little bit like Mama Bear trying to solve one of their many family dilemmas.  Our kids have been completely consumed by the television lately and it is making me crazy!!  It doesn't seem to matter how much or how little they watch they still want to watch it every minute of the day.  Today after the gazillionth tantrum of the week over who got to watch what on Netflix I declared a TV ban until Saturday.  No TV in the morning, afternoon or evening.... AT ALL until Saturday morning.  Today went fairly smoothly, with the kids showing outrage over my ruling only once when they wanted to watch TV after dinner.  We'll see how the next couple of days go and hopefully my little ban brings our TV trouble to an end.
 
Even Lillian has become a bit of a junkie.
 
 
I didn't even see her take the iPad off of our dresser while I was doing laundry this morning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment