Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Mud

With beautiful weather and active kids there seems to be less and less time to upload pictures and get them onto this blog.  I'm not sure if it's this way for everyone with small children but Spring and Summer time make it almost impossible to keep my house in order.  Between the kids running in and out with grass, mud and leaves stuck to their bare feet or boots and extra hours spent out working in my flower beds instead of inside on the house I just keep falling farther and farther behind.  For now though I am just trying to enjoy the sunshine and thundershowers, that we have had a ton of this week, and am trying not to stress out too much about the inside stuff. 
 


 
The kids' first sprinkler day in our backyard.  Lillian is forever giving Bridgett loves.
 

 
Perhaps this is why our house always seems to be covered in mud and dirt!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment