Saturday, 8 June 2013

A Week of Eli

For weeks I've been meaning to post these pictures from our week with my sister Kelsey's little boy Eli.  Our kids look so forward to any time that they get to spend with their funny little cousin and it is so much fun to see Walker play with a little boy for a change.  Weeks later both Walker and Lillian ask if Eli will be at Grandma's house when we visit there.




 
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of their sweet faces because they were too intent on catching tadpoles in the little ponds by the John Janzen Center.
 



This is possibly my most favorite picture ever!!  I asked her to pet the goat so that I could take the picture and the next thing I knew she was practically riding the thing.
 

We can't wait to get a chance to spend more time with our cute Eli and his soon to be baby sibling in July!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment