Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Playschool Begins

It was Walker's turn to begin his school year this afternoon as he headed off to playschool with his dad.  The first day was an hour long parented class.  He was excited to have Allan go with him but was still feeling a little anxious about the new experience.  He's not quite the social animal that Emma is and would much rather be at home with me than...well, anywhere.  Allan said that he was well behaved and really enjoyed the stories and treasure hunt but was too timid to play during free time.  Hopefully he gets the hang of it quickly.
 
Unfortunately every single one of these pictures is out of focus.   CRAP!!  I was in such a hurry to get him there in time that I didn't check closely enough. 


He looked so cool in his new Batman shirt and Transformers back pack.
 
This is his "handsome man smile" but only "royal men" smile like this apparently.  Whatever that  means.
 
 
I asked him to tell me about his day so that I could post it on here and this is what he said...
 
"I had fun and I know that I'm too afraid.  Teacher Annette was nice to me and she was so excited for my school.  The End"
 
Just about sums it up.  I'm a little worried that I may have a difficult time getting him there on Friday.

1 comment: