I feel like it was just a couple of days ago that I was posting pictures of the beautiful autumn colors and here I am already posting pictures of our first snow fall from a couple of weeks ago. It was still warm enough that the kids could form the snow into snowballs for snowmen which won't happen again until we get snow in the Spring. Lillian was excited to put on her snow gear and join her brother and sister outside. She didn't last nearly as long as they did, however.
It didn't take long for us to get a whole lot more snow and for our yard to look like this. The weather has been warm enough the last couple of days that the kids could spend some time outside sledding down our little hill and having snow fights.
With temperatures dropping into the -30s with the wind chill last week Walker and Lillian were desperate for things to do. One morning they had me make them a little fort out of her crib and they spent a long time playing and reading books in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment