Sunday, 19 January 2014

Christmas Pictures...Finally

Here are the highlights of our Christmas here at home.  We spent lots of time with family and friends as well but unfortunately I didn't bring my camera, and the craziness and excitement of Christmas Eve and day made taking pictures kind of low on my priority list.  Luckily it is always top of my Dad's so he has countless pictures that I can steal for scrapbooks later.
 
 
 
 
 
Rudolph pancakes, our Christmas Eve morning tradition.
 
Another favorite tradition...Christmas Eve pjs
 
 
 
 
Sweet Sisters
 
Waiting patiently (yeah right) Christmas morning for grape juice to be made, a fire started and cinnamon buns put in the oven.
 
FINALLY!!!
 
Lillian getting ready to finish off Santa's cookies...
 
and showing off her new shovel.
 
 
LEGO, easily the best gift ever.  I love how it makes their little minds work.
 
 
Lillian got a whole bunch of princess dresses from my parents and this is her favorite.  Mostly because it matches her big sister.
 
That's about it.  I feel like my parents always had countless pictures and videos of us from Christmas mornings and I don't know how they managed it.  I can barely keep up with watching the events unfold before me never mind get pictures of it at the same time.  Maybe next year.
 
One of my resolutions this year is to update this blog weekly.  I'm going to try REALLY hard.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment