Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Trick or Treat

Trick or treating weather was amazing this Halloween.  The kids didn't even need snow suits!  I'm not sure I remember the last time that happened.  All four of the kiddies looked adorable.  Walker was Captain America, a costume that we bought at Costco.

  My mom helped me make all of the girls' costumes.  Emma was a Care Bear, Share Bear to be more precise.  But not just any Share Bear, Share Bear with a tutu. 

 I found a really easy way to make tied tutus and whipped one up for both she and Lillian.  Lillian was Rainbow Brite and Violet was her Little Sprite, Twink.  Remember, these guys...

They were so stinkin' cute!!  I was so pleased with how their costumes turned out.




Violet loves being held by Lillian.


We made our usual stop at my parent's place where my Dad got some very cute pictures of the four of them.



Rainbow Brite and Twink with Auntie Haley of the grammar police.



Emma and Walker decided to switch costumes for a little bit.  They were pretty sure that they were the funniest people in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment