I realize that it wasn't long ago that I spent a whole post complaining about our Edmonton winters but after the weekend that we had I need just one more post to whine about it. Over Thursday and Friday we got at least 40 cm of snow. On Friday after a great deal of protesting from Emma and Walker I convinced them that we were in need of a snow day after I went outside and started shovelling this mess.
I find the "selfie" trend horribly obnoxious which is why in three years of having this blog I don't think I've ever posted one on here. However, I took this one in reply to a picture that Allan sent us of himself on the beach to show him what he'd be coming home to and it's just too funny, with Emma face down in the snow in the back ground, not to post.
The snow finally stopped and the temperatures promptly dropped to -40 with the windchill. I had no choice but to pull all of our baby coats out for Violet and, despite the fact that she's not crazy about them, she looks so sweet.
This one's my favorite! She looks like a baby seal...or a marshmallow.
These pictures are from one afternoon that I had to wake Lillian up from a nap to pick the kids up from school. She was so miserable and grumpy I couldn't help but laugh at her, which made her all the more miserable.
I love her funny pouty face.
No comments:
Post a Comment