I don't want to jinx it but I think that spring might actually be arriving early this year! Even typing that now I am second guessing myself, wondering if I should leave it there on the screen or if I should delete it for fear it just might chase our warm temperatures away. My kids came straight home from church today and put on their shorts and puddle boots, grabbed their chalk and took to the sidewalks to add some rainbows to the dreary greys and browns outside.
Yesterday we decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and took the kids for a walk in the river valley. As we've done in the past, we didn't research the route quite as well as we should have and our hour long adventure turned into a two hour trial. The kids were troopers though and by the time we got back to the vehicle we had convinced them that it would be fun to do again...just not anytime too soon.
A little bright
Walking sticks
This is about half way through our little adventure. Emma's face is a pretty good indication of how she was feeling.
So here's hoping Spring is here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment