And because I needed a little comic relief tonight...
Friday, 28 October 2011
Finally Friday
Some weeks I feel like super mom, flying through tasks and errands effortlessly and managing my children with ease while at the same time being an attentive wife and even finding a few quiet minutes everyday to study the scriptures and say my prayers. Other weeks it is all I can do, once the week is finally over, the kids are finally asleep, and the endless tasks have finally subsided, to not just curl up and cry from sheer relief. Unfortuntely this week was one of the latter. Even after 5 years of motherhood I occassionally find myself completely overwhelmed by the demands that come with it. At the end of these weeks I look around my home with toys piled high and dishes on every surface in the kitchen and I think "what have I been doing?" It is also at the end of these weeks that I go into the rooms of our sweet children with their perfect, peaceful faces and am so grateful that they are mine and that they are asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment