Then Allan decided that because it was bath night it would be a good idea to have an icing fight. I don't think Emma's ever laughed so hard in her life.
We don't have a picture of Walker covered in icing because he licked it off of his face faster than we could snap one.
We did however get this picture of him a couple of weeks ago.
The poor little thing mistook another woman in Walmart for me and he was so embarrassed. He spent the next 15 minutes walking around the store like this.
Generally at Christmas time it annoys me to listen to anything but Christmas music but I've found a new favorite artist and she has two songs in particular that I can't get enough of. Her name is Mindy Gledhill and, maybe I'm out of the loop, but I just discovered her a couple of days ago. She has such a clear, pure voice and her music is so whimsical. Her song "Hourglass" makes me think of my sweet kidlets. Enjoy!!

Oh, my goodness I love the pictures and the song. Thanks for sharing. I think I may have to look for her album. You're description of her music is perfect -- it is so whimsical! Can't wait to see the gingerbread house.
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun post and we too can't wait for Christmas! Great song...that's the first I've heard it.
ReplyDeletePS...did you chop your hair off? Looks super cute!
ReplyDelete