Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Sillies and Sledding


 I've been meaning to post these pictures from Christmas holidays for a long time but I was so frustrated with Blogger the last time that I tried that I had to take a bit of a hiatus to avoid launching our laptop across the room at the wall.  My parents got the kids a whole bunch of new dress up clothes for Christmas and they have been very entertaining playing princess and the knight, or princess and the pirate or princess and the fireman and the list goes on.  The knight costume that Walker has on is by far my favorite.
 
Santa brought Emma and Walker new sleds and that has been their favorite past time when the weather is warm enough.  The other day when Allan was out with them he got some great action shots.
 
 
 
They will run up and down this hill two dozen times without a single complaint.
 
 
 
I love the sheer joy on their faces in the top and bottom pictures.
 
 
While I was busy writing this post in the living room the kids were playing dress up and dancing so that I could watch them.  Lillian decided she needed in on the action and brought Allan this costume to put on her.
 
 
Baby Bumblebee
 
I love that you can see her little penguin feeties sticking out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment