Saturday, 18 February 2012

Big Babies

After spending a lovely day at the spa and a wonderful date night with Allan (thanks to my mom and dad) we spent our Saturday hanging out at home and visiting with Shane, Susan and sweet baby Jimmer.  He is such a content little thing and it was so fun to see he and Lillian interact with one another.

Emma and Walker had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house last night and as it always goes the day after a sleepover they were both a little tired and weepy, Emma especially.  She was wearing her favorite pair of polka dot tights, she wears them as often as possible and the holes and thinning fabric at the knees is an indication of that.  When I pointed it out to Allan today he stuck his finger in one of the small holes and unintentionally ripped a huge hole in the tights.  She was completely devastated.


It took us a full 10 minutes to get her to calm down but luckily she forgave her Dad and was willing to cuddle up with him.  It didn't take long before they were both fast asleep.


While she was asleep I quickly turned her beloved polka dot tights into cute polka dot shorts that she will hopefully love just as much.


Being on my sewing machine today made me anxious to start on one of the other projects I have planned.  I got a whole bunch of beautiful fabric a couple of weeks ago and I can't decide what to do with my favorite one.  Blanket for Lillian's room or curtains for the front door??




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of those two babies, especially the one where Lillian is attacking Jimmer. :)

    ReplyDelete