One of the things that I love the most about Kindergarten is the opportunity to work with Emma at home. Since December we have been doing home reading and it has been so fun to see her take the first steps towards being able to read. Most recenlty Mrs. Semeniuk (the best Kindergarten teacher EVER), sent a weekly journal home with the kids with a task that needs to be done. This week it was sorting so I put a bunch of dry pasta in a bowl and had her sort it. She spent 20 minutes meticulously sorting all the pasta and was so pleased with herself.
Walker got in on it too and was excited to get to "sort" like his big sister.
However, the bowl quickly turned into a parking lot as most things do for him.
I've had to rack my brain every day since to come up with other creative things to sort.
 |
| Lillian the Acrobat |
No comments:
Post a Comment