![]() |
| Even though I can't see their sweet faces I love pictures like this because they don't know I'm taking it and they are in their element and completely engrossed in something they love so much. |
Our clean van won't last long but the trip to the car wash was well worth it!
Our bedroom during the day is my favorite room in the house. The sun shines in our room all day and makes the bed warm and cozy. I have so many fond memories of curling up with Emma and Walker when they were just little and napping or reading or just watching them play. If by some miracle Walker and Lillian are asleep at the same time while Emma is at school this is exactly where you will find me, probably asleep. That is if Bridgett is willing to give up her spot.
Today I had a few minutes with Lillian in said spot and decided to do a little photo shoot with her.
I am so in love with this little baby!!




Thanks for starting our Jamaican day with a laugh and a smile, we surely love this little family!
ReplyDelete