Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Bridgett and the Beast and another Birthday celebration

I know I've mentioned how sweet and gentle our Bridgett is but lately she has taken a shine to little Lillian.  She is so protective of her and now that Lillian is beginning to pay her some attention she takes every opportunity to be near her.  Most likely because Lillian is the only one who can't pull her tail, climb all over her, or yell at her...yet.



Luckily for Bridgett, Walker has become a little less of a brute and has decided that giving her long, tight hugs and making her beds is more fun than riding and chasing her.

 

Emma adores princesses so she and I were both thrilled when my parents got us tickets to Beauty and the Beast here at the Jubilee Auditorium.  We got to go with my mom and it was so much fun!!  Emma has never seen a play before and she was so excited to see real people dressed in costumes acting out one of her favorite stories. 


I'm sure that I watched her more than the play as she saw the enchanted castle come to life on the stage.  After each musical number she would sit up as straight as she could and clap her hands enthusiastically.  She was especially excited about the beautiful dresses that Belle wore.

We have started a new birthday tradition in our family and that is to go to Montana's for birthday dinners.  Mostly because they sing a fun birthday song and make you wear a silly moose hat...AND  kids eat free on Tuesday.  Walker wasn't sure what to make of all the attention but he certainly enjoyed the trio of ice cream cones he got for dessert!



No comments:

Post a Comment