Walker had his 3rd birthday today. I can't believe that 3 years ago he was just a tiny baby who was entirely dependent on me. Now he is my solid little boy that I can't even call a toddler anymore, well on his way to becoming the linebacker or running back or whatever such thing Allan has planned for him. Tonight as I watched him listen carefully while everyone sang happy birthday to him I felt that claustrophobic feeling again that pulls at my heart and takes my breath away as I realize how quickly my babies are becoming my big kids. Only for a moment though because he was so excited about his cake and the attention that it was hard not to be excited too. Auntie Tammy, Uncle Richard and Mikaela
cousins Mikaela and Kendall
True to form Walker had to have all of his new toys in bed with him. You can't see the rest of them because they are on the floor beside him.
3 of my favorite things about the birthday boy
1) He idolizes his big sister and is sweet and gentle to his baby sister
2) He tells everyone that they are his favorite and I think has a way of making them feel like they are.
3) His favorite place to be is in the kitchen with me, even if it is just playing cars at the table or on the counter while I'm baking or making dinner.





Happy birthday big boy! We wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete