Sunday, 3 June 2012

Camping is the Best Thing Ever - dictated by Emma and Walker

I really appreciated going to camping because I never done camping before and camping was very fun and Kendall and Walker really liked the s'mores. --Emma

Kendall and Emma were so afraid that there were monsters.  But there are no monsters and I tell "No Emma".  Camping is so fun and the s'mores had chocolate in them and Emma was just sleeping in the tent.  --Walker

Camping was so fun and Dad set up the tent for us.--Walker

We used Kendall and Mikaela's tent.--Emma

Me and Kendall and Walker and Mikaela just kept running around and around in the tent because there was so much space.--Emma

We are sitting on Daddy's lap. --Walker

Me and Kendall slept by eachother but Kendall kept me awake because we kept playing jokes. --Emma


Lillian saw us through the top and she also crawled in on purpose and messed up all the sleeping bags and sucked on all the stuffies and made their fur stand up.--Emma

Bridgett wanted to come in but we didn't let her. --Walker


Mikaela is reading us a book about a clay boy who eats the grandpa.  It is my favorite.--Walker

Daddy is blowing to make the fire and fire is dangerous. --Walker


S'mores were delicious.  Me, Kendall, Walker and Mikaela and my Mom and Dad all liked the s'mores.  But my Dad got a little accident with one and got it all black when it got on fire and Mikaela warned him that it was on fire. --Emma




Mommy's side note:  After the kids were settled in the tent I got to relax by the fire and read The Hobbit

Miraculously all of the kids slept through the entire night and Allan even got some sleep.

Poor Mikaela was so exhausted from entertaining the kids all night that she came inside and fell asleep again immediately despite the fact that the three little ones were practically playing on top of her.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blog and the creative things you do with your family. Next year Lillian will have to join the crew for the overnighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a closer look at the pictures, I'm pretty sure Allan would have made an excellent plumber.

    ReplyDelete